This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website), as well as any related services, sales, marketing or events.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
The Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website (such as by posting messages in our online forums, commenting on blog posts, reaching out via our Contact Form, or entering competitions, contests or giveaways, or making a purchase) or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
1. Personal Information Provided by You.
We collect names, phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, usernames, passwords, contact preferences, contact or authentication data, and other similar information. In addition, we may collect your gender, country of residence and/or your organizations country of operation, so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulation, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes.
2. Payment Data.
We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the expiration date and security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored in your account, as well as our payment processing services of Square and Stripe, and is used to fulfill the orders you have placed with us. You may find the Square and Stripe privacy notice link(s) here: https://squareup.com/us/en/legal/general/privacy and https://stripe.com/privacy.
3. Other Information.
In addition to the information noted above, we may collect additional information that may include:
a) Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide (e.g. through a survey or contest), such as gender, product and service preference, household income range, schooling level, or other information that does not personally identify you.
b) Additional information about your activity, that we automatically collect when you use the website, including: your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics and usage, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, carrier, application identifiers numbers, information about who and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
d) Log and Usage Data: this data is service-related, diagnostic usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
f) From Other Sources: we may additionally collect or receive information about you from other third parties, such as Facebook, Instagram, or other third-party social media sites or marketing partners. We use this information to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers and services to you and update our records, and for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion. If you interact with us on a social media platform using your social media account (e.g. Facebook or Twitter), we receive personal information about you such as your name, email address, and gender. Any personal information that we collect from your social media account depends on your social media account’s privacy settings.
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
If you have registered for the Site, you may access, review, and make changes to any of your personal information by visiting your account preferences. You may also manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications (i.e. newsletter) by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Additionally, you may correct or update your personal information and/or disable your account to prevent any future purchases by emailing your request to email@example.com. Please do not email billing information or other sensitive personal information. If you ask us to delete your personal information, we will respect your request and delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, such as (but not limited to) the exercise by another consumer of his or her right to free speech, our compliance requirements resulting from a legal obligation or any processing that may be required to protect against illegal activities. Please note that customers may not opt out of transactional emails related to orders on their accounts.
How We Use and Share Your Information
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract of Services with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent, and for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Website.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Website, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
Information We Share
We want to provide you with exceptional customer service. We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone. However, we disclose information to help service providers perform their services or for our legitimate business purposes. For example, we must provide some information to third-parties (such as the U.S. Postal Service or other postal systems) in order to ship products and ensure delivery, and so that we may also obtain feedback, improve the quality of our Services, and measure and improve upon the quality of these third-party services. Additionally, we rely on third-party services to process your financial information for order fulfillment, and therefore must submit your credit card number, name, and billing address to provide this service. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information when required by law, judicial proceeding, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable to protect the rights, property, or safety of Jaded Studios or others. As we develop our business, we may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Information You Share
When you voluntarily share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Website) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Website, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the Website in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our Website and register for our Website through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Website, and view your profile.
How We Keep Your Information Safe
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction, or alteration. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply us will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet to or from us. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment, and be aware of content sent in particular via email to or from the Website.
Use of Site by Minors
This website is not designed for the use of children under the age of 15, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under age 15. Elsewhere on this site, you have warranted that you are either at the age of majority or using this site at the permission of an adult at the age of majority. If you are under age 15, please do not access or use our website or related products or services, or submit any personal data to us. If you have reason to believe a child under the age of 15 has submitted personal information to us, please contact us so that we may delete that data.
Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
Please note that the Site and their servers are operated in the United States. Users located outside the United states should be aware that information provided to us through the Site will be transferred to the United States. By using this Site and accessing our Services, you are consenting to this transfer and our usage of your information and data in accordance with this policy.
Notice to California Residents
If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information through California Civil Code Section 1798.83, as well as the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. California residents may request free of charge, the information about categories of personal information (if any) we have collected or stored about them or members of their household. For security purposes, we reserve the right to ask for veridiction of your identity and proof of your California residency at the time of your request. California residents have the right to request removal of unwanted data we have collected. We do not plan on selling your data, nonetheless, any California resident can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explicitly opt-out of such sale of data. We agree to comply with all data deletion or request made in regards to the CCPA in a reasonable time frame during normal business hours of operation.
Updates to This Policy
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date at the top of this notice and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible to inform you of what information we collect, use, and disclose. We encourage you to review this policy frequently to be informed of changes or updates to the policy
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at email@example.com or contact us by sending a letter to: Jaded Studios, PO Box 2161, El Cerrito, CA 94530, United States. Please include your contact information and a detailed description of your request or privacy concern.